Choice As .NZ Competition - Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Freeparking and not to Facebook.
- This promotion (“the competition”) is created by Mosh Social Media Limited for Freeparking and InternetNZ (“the Promoters”).
- Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and information published by the Promoters form part of these conditions.
- The competition will run from Monday, 21 October 2019 until 5pm on Friday, 6 December 2019.
- The winner will be notified by Monday, 16 December 2019.
- Entries are via the Freeparking website competition landing page https://www.freeparking.co.nz/nz-competition which is accessed via promotions on the Freeparking website along with the company Facebook page and Instagram page. Entrants must complete a Freeparking account as a first step to entry. Once the entry website design page is completed, entrants must publish their page to officially enter the competition and be in to win the $10,000 travel prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion.
- Entrants are responsible for all content submitted as part of their entry. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoters may remove any content from the competition on their website, Facebook or Instagram without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Entrants agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, the Promoter against all claims, demands, costs (including legal costs on a solicitor and client basis), losses, expenses and damages arising out of their submission of the Content and their participation in the competition.
- The Competition Prize is valued at $10,000, consisting of Flight Centre travel voucher/s. Travel vouchers are redeemable at any Flight Centre store nationwide. Vouchers are valid for use without a time limit. Vouchers are open for use by the competition winner and/or others at the discretion of the winner.
- The winning entry will be judged and voted by senior Freeparking and InternetNZ staff. All decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be announced and contacted within 2 weeks following the promotion period.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- If any prize (or part thereof) becomes unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize or part of that prize for an item of an equivalent value.
- Winners will be contacted via email or phone provided at the time of entry. Entrants should ensure their contact details are correct at the time of entry. Prizes will be awarded to the person whose details are provided at entry. The Promoters take no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using contact details (including name, physical address, telephone number, mobile number, email address) belonging to another person, whether that person assisted in the making of the entry or not, or claims made by participants who assisted in creating the entry, who are not listed as the entrant.
- Upon contact from the Promoters, the winner will be required to provide their full address details for delivery of prizes. If no contact with the winner is made after 3 attempts, the Promoters may select a new prize winner at their discretion.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except employees of Freeparking, the Umbrellar Group of companies and InternetNZ.
- The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. The Promoters are not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with the internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s entry related to participation in this Competition, or problems with transmission of entries over the internet.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoters will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of participating in the competition or accepting or using a prize(s). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the entrant’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoters for entries that are late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or lost, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction whatsoever, and is in no way liable for any entries not lodged, or incorrectly lodged, in the competition database.
- Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoters. Unless otherwise advised by the entrant, all entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter reserves the right to use entrants’ data and competition entries for marketing purposes.
- As per the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act, entrants’ personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoters and used for the purposes of conducting the competition. Entrants may seek access to and request the correction or removal of their personal information held by Freeparking by contacting: email@example.com
- The Promoters, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoters reasonable control adversely affects the Promoters ability to conduct the Competition as contemplated in these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the competition will be notified on the Freeparking website and Facebook page.
21 October 2019